This web page is about GridinSoft Anti-Malware for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your computerGridinSoft LLC
. You can read more on GridinSoft LLC or check for application updates here
. Further information about GridinSoft Anti-Malware can be seen at http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
. Usually the GridinSoft Anti-Malware application is installed in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for GridinSoft Anti-Malware is C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled gsam.exe and its approximative size is 16.47 MB (17274832 bytes).
GridinSoft Anti-Malware contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.81 MB (27064704
bytes) on disk.
- gsam.exe (16.47 MB)
- gtkmgmtc.exe (2.43 MB)
- tkcon.exe (6.67 MB)
- uninst.exe (240.02 KB)
The current web page applies to GridinSoft Anti-Malware version 3.0.60
alone. For other GridinSoft Anti-Malware versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GridinSoft Anti-Malware has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\(x86.x64bit.).2016-patch MrSzzS.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is an application by GridinSoft LLC. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase GridinSoft Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GridinSoft Anti-Malware or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GridinSoft Anti-Malware". If it exists on your system the GridinSoft Anti-Malware application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GridinSoft Anti-Malware in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GridinSoft Anti-Malware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- The web site of the application is: http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
8. After removing GridinSoft Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GridinSoft Anti-Malware which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GridinSoft Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-13 16:10:21.563