This web page is about GridinSoft Anti-Malware for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your systemGridinSoft LLC
. Further information on GridinSoft LLC can be seen here
. Further information about GridinSoft Anti-Malware can be seen at http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
. GridinSoft Anti-Malware is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. GridinSoft Anti-Malware's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe. GridinSoft Anti-Malware's primary file takes around 11.30 MB (11848144 bytes) and is called gsam.exe.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is comprised of the following executables which take 17.19 MB (18028424
bytes) on disk:
- gsam.exe (11.30 MB)
- gtkmgmtc.exe (1.51 MB)
- tkcon.exe (4.15 MB)
- uninst.exe (240.02 KB)
The current page applies to GridinSoft Anti-Malware version 3.0.47
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a program released by the software company GridinSoft LLC. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase GridinSoft Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GridinSoft Anti-Malware or simply click the Search field and type in "GridinSoft Anti-Malware". If it is installed on your PC the GridinSoft Anti-Malware program will be found automatically. When you click GridinSoft Anti-Malware in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GridinSoft Anti-Malware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- The publisher is: http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
8. After uninstalling GridinSoft Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GridinSoft Anti-Malware that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GridinSoft Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 17:55:38.627