This page contains thorough information on how to remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your computerGridinSoft LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on GridinSoft LLC. Please follow http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
if you want to read more on GridinSoft Anti-Malware on GridinSoft LLC's web page. Usually the GridinSoft Anti-Malware application is found in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for GridinSoft Anti-Malware is C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe. gsam.exe is the GridinSoft Anti-Malware's main executable file and it takes close to 15.00 MB (15732176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GridinSoft Anti-Malware. They occupy an average of 24.08 MB (25250536
bytes) on disk.
- gsam.exe (15.00 MB)
- gtkmgmtc.exe (2.35 MB)
- tkcon.exe (6.50 MB)
- uninst.exe (239.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.33
of GridinSoft Anti-Malware. Click on the links below for other GridinSoft Anti-Malware versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\Driver\gtkdrv.cat
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\Driver\gtkdrv.inf
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\Driver\gtkdrv.sys
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Scan with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Scan with GridinSoft Anti-Malware\icon
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Scan with GridinSoft Anti-Malware\command\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\DisplayName
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a program released by the software company GridinSoft LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase GridinSoft Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GridinSoft Anti-Malware or simply click the Search field and type in "GridinSoft Anti-Malware". If it exists on your system the GridinSoft Anti-Malware application will be found automatically. When you select GridinSoft Anti-Malware in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GridinSoft Anti-Malware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- The software company is: http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
8. After removing GridinSoft Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GridinSoft Anti-Malware which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GridinSoft Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 18:01:06.137