GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your PCGridinSoft LLC
. You can read more on GridinSoft LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow https://support-antimalware.com
if you want to read more on GridinSoft Anti-Malware on GridinSoft LLC's web page. GridinSoft Anti-Malware is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. GridinSoft Anti-Malware's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe. gsam.exe is the GridinSoft Anti-Malware's primary executable file and it takes approximately 14.72 MB (15432592 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in GridinSoft Anti-Malware. They take 22.76 MB (23864328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- devcon32.exe (74.50 KB)
- gsam.exe (14.72 MB)
- gtkmgmtc.exe (1.32 MB)
- tkcon.exe (5.38 MB)
- uninst.exe (100.84 KB)
- unpacker.exe (1,009.50 KB)
- certutil.exe (186.00 KB)
The current page applies to GridinSoft Anti-Malware version 4.0.29
alone. For other GridinSoft Anti-Malware versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a program marketed by GridinSoft LLC. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GridinSoft Anti-Malware or simply activate the Search field and type in "GridinSoft Anti-Malware". The GridinSoft Anti-Malware app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GridinSoft Anti-Malware in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GridinSoft Anti-Malware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- The web site of the program is: https://support-antimalware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
8. After uninstalling GridinSoft Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GridinSoft Anti-Malware that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GridinSoft Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-20 20:27:59.903