This web page is about GridinSoft Anti-Malware for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your systemGridinSoft LLC
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GridinSoft LLC. More information about GridinSoft Anti-Malware can be seen at http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. GridinSoft Anti-Malware's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 14.01 MB (14686672 bytes) on disk and is named gsam.exe.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.63 MB (21635208
bytes) on disk.
- gsam.exe (14.01 MB)
- gtkmgmtc.exe (224.45 KB)
- tkcon.exe (6.17 MB)
- uninst.exe (239.77 KB)
The current page applies to GridinSoft Anti-Malware version 3.0.8
alone. For other GridinSoft Anti-Malware versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by GridinSoft Anti-Malware's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\(x32.x64bit.)2016-patch.exe
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\Driver\gtkdrv.cat
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\Driver\gtkdrv.inf
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Scan with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Scan with GridinSoft Anti-Malware\icon
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Scan with GridinSoft Anti-Malware\comUserNamed\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\DisplayName
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is an application released by GridinSoft LLC. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase GridinSoft Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GridinSoft Anti-Malware or simply activate the Search field and type in "GridinSoft Anti-Malware". The GridinSoft Anti-Malware application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GridinSoft Anti-Malware in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GridinSoft Anti-Malware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- The web site of the program is: http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
8. After removing GridinSoft Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GridinSoft Anti-Malware that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GridinSoft Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 11:28:55.160