This info is about GridinSoft Anti-Malware for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your systemGridinSoft LLC
. More data about GridinSoft LLC can be found here
. More info about the app GridinSoft Anti-Malware can be seen at http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for GridinSoft Anti-Malware is C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe. gsam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 14.40 MB (15097808 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GridinSoft Anti-Malware. They occupy about 23.18 MB (24305344
bytes) on disk.
- gsam.exe (14.40 MB)
- gtkmgmtc.exe (2.34 MB)
- tkcon.exe (6.21 MB)
- uninst.exe (239.83 KB)
This page is about GridinSoft Anti-Malware version 3.0.15
only. For other GridinSoft Anti-Malware versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\gsam.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\Documentation.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\GridinSoft Anti-Malware.lnk
- C:\Users\%user%\Desktop\GridinSoft Anti-Malware.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Scan with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Scan with GridinSoft Anti-Malware\icon
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Scan with GridinSoft Anti-Malware\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\gsam.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\gsam.exe.FriendlyAppName
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a program marketed by the software company GridinSoft LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase GridinSoft Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GridinSoft Anti-Malware or simply activate the Search field and type in "GridinSoft Anti-Malware". The GridinSoft Anti-Malware app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GridinSoft Anti-Malware in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GridinSoft Anti-Malware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- The web site of the program is: http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
8. After uninstalling GridinSoft Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GridinSoft Anti-Malware which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GridinSoft Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-22 22:47:26.643