This web page is about GridinSoft Anti-Malware for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your PCGridinSoft LLC
. You can find out more on GridinSoft LLC or check for application updates here
. More info about the application GridinSoft Anti-Malware can be found at http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
. GridinSoft Anti-Malware is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. GridinSoft Anti-Malware's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 15.02 MB (15751632 bytes) on disk and is titled gsam.exe.
The following executables are contained in GridinSoft Anti-Malware. They take 24.11 MB (25285352
bytes) on disk.
- gsam.exe (15.02 MB)
- gtkmgmtc.exe (2.35 MB)
- tkcon.exe (6.51 MB)
- uninst.exe (239.87 KB)
This data is about GridinSoft Anti-Malware version 3.0.35
only. You can find below info on other versions of GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\gsam.exe
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is an application released by GridinSoft LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GridinSoft Anti-Malware or simply click the Search feature and type in "GridinSoft Anti-Malware". If it is installed on your PC the GridinSoft Anti-Malware app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GridinSoft Anti-Malware in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GridinSoft Anti-Malware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- The software company is: http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
8. After uninstalling GridinSoft Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GridinSoft Anti-Malware which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GridinSoft Anti-Malware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 18:11:36.040