This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your systemGridinSoft LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on GridinSoft LLC. Click on https://support-antimalware.com
to get more facts about GridinSoft Anti-Malware on GridinSoft LLC's website. Usually the GridinSoft Anti-Malware application is placed in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware directory, depending on the user's option during setup. GridinSoft Anti-Malware's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe. GridinSoft Anti-Malware's primary file takes about 2.04 MB (2143120 bytes) and its name is gtkmgmtc.exe.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.68 MB (12246104
bytes) on disk.
- gtkmgmtc.exe (2.04 MB)
- tkcon.exe (8.55 MB)
- uninst.exe (100.80 KB)
- unpacker.exe (1,009.50 KB)
This info is about GridinSoft Anti-Malware version 4.0.21
alone. Click on the links below for other GridinSoft Anti-Malware versions:
...click to view all...
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a program marketed by GridinSoft LLC. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GridinSoft Anti-Malware or simply click the Search feature and type in "GridinSoft Anti-Malware". If it is installed on your PC the GridinSoft Anti-Malware app will be found automatically. After you click GridinSoft Anti-Malware in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GridinSoft Anti-Malware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- The web site of the program is: https://support-antimalware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
8. After removing GridinSoft Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GridinSoft Anti-Malware that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GridinSoft Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-29 21:38:59.960