This info is about GridinSoft Anti-Malware for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your systemGridinSoft LLC
. More info about GridinSoft LLC can be read here
. Click on https://support-antimalware.com
to get more information about GridinSoft Anti-Malware on GridinSoft LLC's website. Usually the GridinSoft Anti-Malware application is placed in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for GridinSoft Anti-Malware is C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe. gsam.exe is the GridinSoft Anti-Malware's main executable file and it takes circa 20.59 MB (21594000 bytes) on disk.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 32.45 MB (34030568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gsam.exe (20.59 MB)
- gtkmgmtc.exe (2.04 MB)
- tkcon.exe (8.55 MB)
- uninst.exe (100.80 KB)
- unpacker.exe (1,009.50 KB)
- certutil.exe (186.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.22
of GridinSoft Anti-Malware. Click on the links below for other GridinSoft Anti-Malware versions:
...click to view all...
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a program released by the software company GridinSoft LLC. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase GridinSoft Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GridinSoft Anti-Malware or simply click the Search feature and type in "GridinSoft Anti-Malware". If it is installed on your PC the GridinSoft Anti-Malware program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GridinSoft Anti-Malware in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GridinSoft Anti-Malware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- The web site of the program is: https://support-antimalware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
8. After removing GridinSoft Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GridinSoft Anti-Malware that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GridinSoft Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-29 21:17:37.977