GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your computerGridinSoft LLC
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GridinSoft LLC. You can read more about related to GridinSoft Anti-Malware at http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
. Usually the GridinSoft Anti-Malware program is placed in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware folder, depending on the user's option during install. GridinSoft Anti-Malware's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe. GridinSoft Anti-Malware's primary file takes about 16.94 MB (17764816 bytes) and its name is gsam.exe.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is composed of the following executables which occupy 27.24 MB (28564896
bytes) on disk:
- gsam.exe (16.94 MB)
- gtkmgmtc.exe (2.44 MB)
- tkcon.exe (6.64 MB)
- uninst.exe (240.05 KB)
- unpacker.exe (1,009.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.92
of GridinSoft Anti-Malware. You can find below info on other releases of GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling GridinSoft Anti-Malware we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by GridinSoft Anti-Malware when you uninstall it:
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is an application released by the software company GridinSoft LLC. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GridinSoft Anti-Malware or simply click the Search feature and type in "GridinSoft Anti-Malware". If it is installed on your PC the GridinSoft Anti-Malware program will be found very quickly. When you click GridinSoft Anti-Malware in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GridinSoft Anti-Malware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- The software company is: http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
8. After removing GridinSoft Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GridinSoft Anti-Malware which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GridinSoft Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 08:16:20.033