GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your computerGridinSoft LLC
. Further information on GridinSoft LLC can be found here
. More information about the program GridinSoft Anti-Malware can be found at https://support-antimalware.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware. The program's main executable file is named gsam.exe and occupies 20.21 MB (21191568 bytes).
GridinSoft Anti-Malware contains of the executables below. They occupy 32.25 MB (33818592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gsam.exe (20.21 MB)
- gtkmgmtc.exe (2.02 MB)
- tkcon.exe (8.75 MB)
- uninst.exe (100.80 KB)
- unpacker.exe (1,009.50 KB)
- certutil.exe (186.00 KB)
This page is about GridinSoft Anti-Malware version 4.0.8
only. You can find below a few links to other GridinSoft Anti-Malware releases:
...click to view all...
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a program by the software company GridinSoft LLC. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GridinSoft Anti-Malware or simply click the Search feature and type in "GridinSoft Anti-Malware". The GridinSoft Anti-Malware application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GridinSoft Anti-Malware in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GridinSoft Anti-Malware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- The software company is: https://support-antimalware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
8. After removing GridinSoft Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GridinSoft Anti-Malware which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GridinSoft Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 05:30:17.960