GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your systemGridinSoft LLC
. Check out here
where you can get more info on GridinSoft LLC. Click on http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
to get more data about GridinSoft Anti-Malware on GridinSoft LLC's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 10.41 MB (10914768 bytes) on disk and is labeled gsam.exe.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.27 MB (17065192
bytes) on disk.
- gsam.exe (10.41 MB)
- gtkmgmtc.exe (1.51 MB)
- tkcon.exe (4.12 MB)
- uninst.exe (239.87 KB)
The current web page applies to GridinSoft Anti-Malware version 3.0.38
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\gsam.exe
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is an application marketed by the software company GridinSoft LLC. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GridinSoft Anti-Malware or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GridinSoft Anti-Malware". If it exists on your system the GridinSoft Anti-Malware program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GridinSoft Anti-Malware in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GridinSoft Anti-Malware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- The software company is: http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
8. After removing GridinSoft Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GridinSoft Anti-Malware which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GridinSoft Anti-Malware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:36:10.360