This web page is about GridinSoft Anti-Malware for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your PCGridinSoft LLC
. Go over here
for more information on GridinSoft LLC. You can get more details about GridinSoft Anti-Malware at http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. GridinSoft Anti-Malware's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe. gsam.exe is the GridinSoft Anti-Malware's main executable file and it takes approximately 12.21 MB (12802512 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in GridinSoft Anti-Malware. They occupy 19.20 MB (20130208
bytes) on disk.
- gsam.exe (12.21 MB)
- gtkmgmtc.exe (1.58 MB)
- tkcon.exe (4.19 MB)
- uninst.exe (240.05 KB)
- unpacker.exe (1,009.50 KB)
This data is about GridinSoft Anti-Malware version 3.1.6
only. Click on the links below for other GridinSoft Anti-Malware versions:
...click to view all...
GridinSoft Anti-Malware has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\reg.reg
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\gsam.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\Patch.exe
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a program marketed by the software company GridinSoft LLC. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase GridinSoft Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GridinSoft Anti-Malware or simply click the Search field and type in "GridinSoft Anti-Malware". If it exists on your system the GridinSoft Anti-Malware application will be found automatically. After you select GridinSoft Anti-Malware in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GridinSoft Anti-Malware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- The publisher is: http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
8. After removing GridinSoft Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GridinSoft Anti-Malware which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GridinSoft Anti-Malware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-28 21:12:32.980