This page is about GridinSoft Anti-Malware for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your computerGridinSoft LLC
. More data about GridinSoft LLC can be seen here
. Detailed information about GridinSoft Anti-Malware can be found at http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware. gsam.exe is the GridinSoft Anti-Malware's main executable file and it takes about 16.88 MB (17695696 bytes) on disk.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 27.12 MB (28438432
bytes) on disk.
- gsam.exe (16.88 MB)
- gtkmgmtc.exe (2.44 MB)
- tkcon.exe (6.59 MB)
- uninst.exe (240.05 KB)
- unpacker.exe (1,009.50 KB)
This web page is about GridinSoft Anti-Malware version 3.0.89
alone. For more GridinSoft Anti-Malware versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your computer.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by GridinSoft Anti-Malware's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\reg.reg
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is an application offered by the software company GridinSoft LLC. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GridinSoft Anti-Malware or simply click the Search field and type in "GridinSoft Anti-Malware". If it exists on your system the GridinSoft Anti-Malware program will be found automatically. After you click GridinSoft Anti-Malware in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GridinSoft Anti-Malware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- The web site of the application is: http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
8. After uninstalling GridinSoft Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GridinSoft Anti-Malware that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GridinSoft Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-28 10:44:53.737