This web page is about Greener Web for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Greener Web from your systemGreener Web
. You can read more on Greener Web or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Greener Web can be found at http://greenerweb.info/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Greener Web folder (same installation drive as Windows). Greener Web's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Greener Web\GreenerWebUn.exe OFS_. The program's main executable file has a size of 529.78 KB (542496 bytes) on disk and is called GreenerWebUn.exe.
The executables below are part of Greener Web. They occupy about 1.54 MB (1614624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- GreenerWebUn.exe (529.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Greener Web version 2014.06.09.045348
only. For more Greener Web versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Greener Web is a program offered by Greener Web. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Greener Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Greener Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Greener Web or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Greener Web". If it exists on your system the Greener Web app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Greener Web in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Greener Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Greener Web:
- The web site of the application is: http://greenerweb.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Greener Web\GreenerWebUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Greener Web.
8. After uninstalling Greener Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Greener Web that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Greener Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Greener Web by Greener Web from your PC, we are not saying that Greener Web by Greener Web is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Greener Web supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-19 13:21:08.910