You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Greener Web for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Greener Web from your PCGreener Web
. You can find out more on Greener Web or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Greener Web at http://greenerweb.info/support
. Usually the Greener Web program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Greener Web directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Greener Web is C:\Program Files\Greener Web\GreenerWebuninstall.exe. GreenerWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Greener Web's main executable file and it occupies about 96.28 KB (98592 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Greener Web. They take about 1.74 MB (1820594
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- GreenerWebUninstall.exe (235.08 KB)
- GreenerWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.28 KB)
- GreenerWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.28 KB)
- GreenerWeb.PurBrowse.exe (287.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Greener Web version 2014.06.12.180947
only. You can find here a few links to other Greener Web versions:
...click to view all...
Greener Web is an application by the software company Greener Web. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Greener Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Greener Web from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Greener Web or simply activate the Search field and type in "Greener Web". If it exists on your system the Greener Web app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Greener Web in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Greener Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Greener Web:
- The software company is: http://greenerweb.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Greener Web\GreenerWebuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Greener Web.
8. After removing Greener Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Greener Web that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Greener Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Greener Web by Greener Web from your computer, nor are we saying that Greener Web by Greener Web is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Greener Web supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-24 19:34:43.300