This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Greener Web for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Greener Web from your computerGreener Web
. More information on Greener Web can be seen here
. Click on http://greenerweb.info/support
to get more information about Greener Web on Greener Web's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Greener Web folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Greener Web\GreenerWebuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Greener Web. Greener Web's main file takes around 96.28 KB (98592 bytes) and its name is GreenerWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Greener Web contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.47 MB (3635201
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- GreenerWeb.FirstRun.exe (1.07 MB)
- GreenerWebUninstall.exe (235.03 KB)
- utilGreenerWeb.exe (317.28 KB)
- GreenerWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.28 KB)
- GreenerWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.28 KB)
- GreenerWeb.PurBrowse.exe (287.28 KB)
- GreenerWebBrowserFilter.exe (41.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.06.05.152311
of Greener Web. For more Greener Web versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Greener Web is an application released by the software company Greener Web. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Greener Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Greener Web from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Greener Web or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Greener Web". If it is installed on your PC the Greener Web app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Greener Web in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Greener Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Greener Web:
- The publisher is: http://greenerweb.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Greener Web\GreenerWebuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Greener Web.
8. After removing Greener Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Greener Web that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Greener Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Greener Web by Greener Web from your computer, nor are we saying that Greener Web by Greener Web is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Greener Web supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-20 08:02:02.760