This web page is about Greener Web for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Greener Web from your computerGreener Web
. More data about Greener Web can be seen here
. Click on http://greenerweb.info/support
to get more details about Greener Web on Greener Web's website. Usually the Greener Web program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Greener Web folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Greener Web\GreenerWebUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to remove Greener Web. The application's main executable file has a size of 105.78 KB (108320 bytes) on disk and is named GreenerWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Greener Web contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.26 MB (3421186
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- GreenerWebUn.exe (529.78 KB)
- GreenerWebUninstall.exe (235.03 KB)
- utilGreenerWeb.exe (451.78 KB)
- GreenerWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.78 KB)
- GreenerWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.28 KB)
- GreenerWeb.expext.exe (112.28 KB)
- GreenerWeb.PurBrowse.exe (289.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.06.18.101037
of Greener Web. For other Greener Web versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Greener Web is a program marketed by Greener Web. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Greener Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Greener Web from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Greener Web or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Greener Web". If it is installed on your PC the Greener Web application will be found automatically. After you click Greener Web in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Greener Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Greener Web:
- The web site of the application is: http://greenerweb.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Greener Web\GreenerWebUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Greener Web.
8. After removing Greener Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Greener Web that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Greener Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Greener Web by Greener Web from your computer, we are not saying that Greener Web by Greener Web is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Greener Web supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-28 08:34:58.290