This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Greener Web for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Greener Web from your PCGreener Web
. Check out here
for more details on Greener Web. You can get more details about Greener Web at http://greenerweb.info/support
. Usually the Greener Web application is placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Greener Web folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Greener Web by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Archivos de programa\Greener Web\GreenerWebuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GreenerWeb.FirstRun.exe is the Greener Web's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.07 MB (1123616 bytes) on disk.
Greener Web installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.22 MB (2327692
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- GreenerWeb.FirstRun.exe (1.07 MB)
- GreenerWebUninstall.exe (235.07 KB)
- updateGreenerWeb.exe (310.28 KB)
- updater.exe (107.00 KB)
This web page is about Greener Web version 2014.06.15.181012
only. Click on the links below for other Greener Web versions:
...click to view all...
Greener Web is an application released by the software company Greener Web. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Greener Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Greener Web from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Greener Web or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Greener Web". If it is installed on your PC the Greener Web app will be found very quickly. When you select Greener Web in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Greener Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Greener Web:
- The web site of the application is: http://greenerweb.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Greener Web\GreenerWebuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Greener Web.
8. After uninstalling Greener Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Greener Web that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Greener Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Greener Web by Greener Web from your computer, we are not saying that Greener Web by Greener Web is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Greener Web in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 20:55:49.960