Greener Web is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Greener Web from your PCGreener Web
. Check out here
where you can read more on Greener Web. Please follow http://greenerweb.info/support
if you want to read more on Greener Web on Greener Web's page. Greener Web is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Greener Web folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Greener Web is C:\Program Files\Greener Web\GreenerWebuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Greener Web's main file takes around 234.91 KB (240551 bytes) and is called GreenerWebUninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of Greener Web. They occupy an average of 1.25 MB (1312679
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- GreenerWebUninstall.exe (234.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Greener Web version 2014.06.06.234234
only. You can find below info on other releases of Greener Web:
...click to view all...
Greener Web is a program released by the software company Greener Web. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Greener Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Greener Web from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Greener Web or simply click the Search field and type in "Greener Web". If it is installed on your PC the Greener Web program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Greener Web in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Greener Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Greener Web:
- The web site of the program is: http://greenerweb.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Greener Web\GreenerWebuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Greener Web.
8. After removing Greener Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Greener Web that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Greener Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Greener Web by Greener Web from your computer, nor are we saying that Greener Web by Greener Web is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Greener Web in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:59:21.890