This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Greener Web for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Greener Web from your computerGreener Web
. You can read more on Greener Web or check for application updates here
. Please open http://greenerweb.info/support
if you want to read more on Greener Web on Greener Web's web page. Greener Web is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Greener Web folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Greener Web is C:\Program Files\Greener Web\GreenerWebuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled GreenerWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.70 KB (108232 bytes).
Greener Web contains of the executables below. They take 3.33 MB (3496136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- GreenerWebUn.exe (530.78 KB)
- GreenerWebUninstall.exe (254.88 KB)
- GreenerWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- GreenerWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- GreenerWeb.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- GreenerWeb.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
- GreenerWeb.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
This info is about Greener Web version 2015.03.25.220437
alone. You can find here a few links to other Greener Web versions:
...click to view all...
Greener Web is an application marketed by Greener Web. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Greener Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Greener Web from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Greener Web or simply click the Search field and type in "Greener Web". If it is installed on your PC the Greener Web app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Greener Web in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Greener Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Greener Web:
- The web site of the program is: http://greenerweb.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Greener Web\GreenerWebuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Greener Web.
8. After removing Greener Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Greener Web that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Greener Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Greener Web by Greener Web from your computer, nor are we saying that Greener Web by Greener Web is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Greener Web supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 15:01:40.380