Grand Theft Auto IV
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV from your systemRockstar Games
. More data about Rockstar Games can be read here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Grand Theft Auto IV directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Grand Theft Auto IV\Uninstall\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.62 MB (1697649 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Grand Theft Auto IV. They occupy 1.62 MB (1697649
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Grand Theft Auto IV. You can find below a few links to other Grand Theft Auto IV versions:
...click to view all...
Grand Theft Auto IV is an application offered by the software company Rockstar Games. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Grand Theft Auto IV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Grand Theft Auto IV with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Grand Theft Auto IV or simply click the Search feature and type in "Grand Theft Auto IV". The Grand Theft Auto IV program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Grand Theft Auto IV in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Grand Theft Auto IV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV.
8. After removing Grand Theft Auto IV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Grand Theft Auto IV which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Grand Theft Auto IV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV by Rockstar Games from your PC, we are not saying that Grand Theft Auto IV by Rockstar Games is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-03 18:53:21.027