Grand Theft Auto IV
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Grand Theft Auto IV for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV from your PCRockstar Games
. More information about Rockstar Games can be read here
. Click on http://www.rockstargames.com
to get more information about Grand Theft Auto IV on Rockstar Games's website. Grand Theft Auto IV is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Grand Theft Auto IV. LaunchGTAIV.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.89 MB (5127312 bytes) on disk.
Grand Theft Auto IV installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 257.94 MB (270469754
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gta4Browser.exe (57.38 KB)
- gtaEncoder.exe (41.88 KB)
- GTAIV.exe (14.79 MB)
- LaunchGTAIV.exe (4.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (684.84 KB)
- GTAIV_CONFIG.exe (7.56 MB)
- OfflineActivation.exe (4.84 MB)
- umdf.exe (736.29 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- wmfdist11.exe (9.37 MB)
- wmpappcompat.exe (876.80 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (516.01 KB)
- RGSCLauncher.exe (597.38 KB)
- setup.exe (389.31 KB)
- dotnetfx3.exe (50.33 MB)
- dotnetfx3_x64.exe (90.11 MB)
- dotnetfx3langpackfrx64.exe (2.95 MB)
- dotnetfx3langpackdex64.exe (2.97 MB)
- dotnetfx3langpackitx64.exe (2.88 MB)
- dotnetfx3langpackjpx64.exe (2.96 MB)
- dotnetfx3langpackrux64.exe (3.13 MB)
- dotnetfx3langpackesx64.exe (2.90 MB)
- dotnetfx3langpackfr.exe (9.08 MB)
- dotnetfx3langpackde.exe (11.30 MB)
- dotnetfx3langpackit.exe (6.33 MB)
- dotnetfx3langpackjp.exe (7.62 MB)
- dotnetfx3langpackru.exe (6.51 MB)
- dotnetfx3langpackes.exe (11.02 MB)
For more Grand Theft Auto IV versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Grand Theft Auto IV is a program marketed by the software company Rockstar Games. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Grand Theft Auto IV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Grand Theft Auto IV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Grand Theft Auto IV or simply click the Search feature and type in "Grand Theft Auto IV". If it is installed on your PC the Grand Theft Auto IV program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Grand Theft Auto IV in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Grand Theft Auto IV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grand Theft Auto IV:
- The software company is: http://www.rockstargames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV.
8. After uninstalling Grand Theft Auto IV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Grand Theft Auto IV which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Grand Theft Auto IV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV by Rockstar Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Grand Theft Auto IV by Rockstar Games is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-13 03:47:44.093