Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto IV is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV from your PCRockstar Games
. Further information on Rockstar Games can be seen here
. More details about Grand Theft Auto IV can be found at http://www.rockstargames.com/support
. Grand Theft Auto IV is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Launcher\Launcher.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV. GTAIV.exe is the Grand Theft Auto IV's primary executable file and it occupies about 16.62 MB (17422992 bytes) on disk.
Grand Theft Auto IV installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.91 MB (24023792
bytes) on disk.
- gtaEncoder.exe (45.14 KB)
- GTAIV.exe (16.62 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
The current page applies to Grand Theft Auto IV version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Grand Theft Auto IV:
...click to view all...
Grand Theft Auto IV is a program by Rockstar Games. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Grand Theft Auto IV from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Grand Theft Auto IV or simply activate the Search field and type in "Grand Theft Auto IV". If it exists on your system the Grand Theft Auto IV app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Grand Theft Auto IV in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Grand Theft Auto IV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Grand Theft Auto IV:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rockstargames.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Launcher\Launcher.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV.
8. After uninstalling Grand Theft Auto IV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Grand Theft Auto IV that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Grand Theft Auto IV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Grand Theft Auto IV by Rockstar Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Grand Theft Auto IV by Rockstar Games is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Grand Theft Auto IV supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-25 02:11:19.287