Grand Theft Auto IV
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV from your systemRockstar Games
. You can find out more on Rockstar Games or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Grand Theft Auto IV can be found at http://www.rockstargames.com/support
. Grand Theft Auto IV is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Grand Theft Auto IV folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Grand Theft Auto IV is C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Launcher\Launcher.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Grand Theft Auto IV's primary file takes around 495.14 KB (507024 bytes) and its name is LauncherPatcher.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Grand Theft Auto IV. They occupy 165.47 MB (173507534
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launcher.exe (36.42 MB)
- LauncherPatcher.exe (495.14 KB)
- RockstarService.exe (1.25 MB)
- RockstarSteamHelper.exe (980.14 KB)
- uninstall.exe (6.32 MB)
- Social-Club-Setup.exe (91.94 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.38 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.71 MB)
The current page applies to Grand Theft Auto IV version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Grand Theft Auto IV:
...click to view all...
Grand Theft Auto IV is a program offered by Rockstar Games. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Grand Theft Auto IV from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Grand Theft Auto IV or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Grand Theft Auto IV". If it exists on your system the Grand Theft Auto IV app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Grand Theft Auto IV in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Grand Theft Auto IV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grand Theft Auto IV:
- The publisher is: http://www.rockstargames.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Launcher\Launcher.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Grand Theft Auto IV.
8. After removing Grand Theft Auto IV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Grand Theft Auto IV that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Grand Theft Auto IV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Grand Theft Auto IV by Rockstar Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Grand Theft Auto IV by Rockstar Games is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Grand Theft Auto IV supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-20 09:41:59.053