Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto IV is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV from your systemRockstar Games
. You can find out more on Rockstar Games or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Grand Theft Auto IV at http://www.rockstargames.com/support
. Grand Theft Auto IV is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Grand Theft Auto IV by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Launcher\Launcher.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. DXSETUP.exe is the Grand Theft Auto IV's primary executable file and it occupies about 524.84 KB (537432 bytes) on disk.
Grand Theft Auto IV installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.76 MB (7092008
bytes) on disk.
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
This page is about Grand Theft Auto IV version 1.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Grand Theft Auto IV versions:
...click to view all...
Grand Theft Auto IV is a program by Rockstar Games. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Grand Theft Auto IV or simply activate the Search field and type in "Grand Theft Auto IV". If it exists on your system the Grand Theft Auto IV program will be found very quickly. When you select Grand Theft Auto IV in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Grand Theft Auto IV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Grand Theft Auto IV:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rockstargames.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Launcher\Launcher.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV.
8. After removing Grand Theft Auto IV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Grand Theft Auto IV that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Grand Theft Auto IV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV by Rockstar Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Grand Theft Auto IV by Rockstar Games is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-05 09:40:47.990