Grand Theft Auto IV
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Grand Theft Auto IV for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV from your systemRockstar Games
. More data about Rockstar Games can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV directory (same installation drive as Windows). Grand Theft Auto IV's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\unins000.exe". Grand Theft Auto IV's main file takes around 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) and is named LaunchGTAIV.exe.
Grand Theft Auto IV is comprised of the following executables which occupy 303.33 MB (318065342
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- gta4Browser.exe (57.38 KB)
- gtaEncoder.exe (41.88 KB)
- GTAIV.exe (14.79 MB)
- LaunchGTAIV.exe (72.00 KB)
- LaunchIVMP.exe (216.50 KB)
- Uninstall_IVMP.exe (205.13 KB)
- SteamActivation.exe (4.84 MB)
- GTAIV_CONFIG.exe (7.56 MB)
- RGSCLauncher.exe (597.38 KB)
- gfwlivesetup.exe (259.28 MB)
- umdf.exe (736.29 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- wmfdist11.exe (9.37 MB)
- wmpappcompat.exe (876.80 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (516.01 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (512.82 KB)
The current page applies to Grand Theft Auto IV version 1.2
only. Click on the links below for other Grand Theft Auto IV versions:
...click to view all...
Grand Theft Auto IV is an application marketed by the software company Rockstar Games. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Grand Theft Auto IV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Grand Theft Auto IV or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Grand Theft Auto IV". The Grand Theft Auto IV app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Grand Theft Auto IV in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Grand Theft Auto IV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV.
8. After removing Grand Theft Auto IV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Grand Theft Auto IV which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Grand Theft Auto IV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Grand Theft Auto IV by Rockstar Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Grand Theft Auto IV by Rockstar Games is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Grand Theft Auto IV supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-21 15:36:35.600