Grand Theft Auto IV
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV from your PCRockstar Games
. Further information on Rockstar Games can be seen here
. Please open http://www.rockstargames.com/
if you want to read more on Grand Theft Auto IV on Rockstar Games's website. Grand Theft Auto IV is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Grand Theft Auto IV by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. LaunchGTAIV.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.89 MB (5127312 bytes) on disk.
Grand Theft Auto IV installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 33.19 MB (34803298
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gta4Browser.exe (57.38 KB)
- gtaEncoder.exe (41.88 KB)
- GTAIV.exe (14.79 MB)
- LaunchGTAIV.exe (4.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (53.77 KB)
- GTAIV_CONFIG.exe (7.56 MB)
- OfflineActivation.exe (4.84 MB)
- RGSCLauncher.exe (597.38 KB)
- setup.exe (389.31 KB)
This page is about Grand Theft Auto IV version 1.00
alone. For other Grand Theft Auto IV versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Grand Theft Auto IV is a program offered by Rockstar Games. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Grand Theft Auto IV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Grand Theft Auto IV with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Grand Theft Auto IV or simply click the Search feature and type in "Grand Theft Auto IV". If it exists on your system the Grand Theft Auto IV app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Grand Theft Auto IV in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Grand Theft Auto IV, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grand Theft Auto IV:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rockstargames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Grand Theft Auto IV.
8. After uninstalling Grand Theft Auto IV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Grand Theft Auto IV that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Grand Theft Auto IV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Grand Theft Auto IV by Rockstar Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Grand Theft Auto IV by Rockstar Games is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Grand Theft Auto IV in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-02 16:31:41.753