Google SketchUp Pro 6
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Google SketchUp Pro 6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google SketchUp Pro 6 from your systemGoogle
. More information about Google can be seen here
. More information about Google SketchUp Pro 6 can be found at http://www.Google.com
. Google SketchUp Pro 6 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 6 folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Google SketchUp Pro 6 is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Google SketchUp Pro 6's main file takes around 8.33 MB (8732672 bytes) and its name is SketchUp.exe.
Google SketchUp Pro 6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.93 MB (17752064
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (176.00 KB)
- SketchUp.exe (8.33 MB)
- LayOut.exe (8.26 MB)
This web page is about Google SketchUp Pro 6 version 6.0.01168
only. You can find below info on other versions of Google SketchUp Pro 6:
...click to view all...
Google SketchUp Pro 6 is an application by the software company Google. Some users want to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Google SketchUp Pro 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google SketchUp Pro 6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google SketchUp Pro 6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google SketchUp Pro 6". The Google SketchUp Pro 6 program will be found automatically. When you click Google SketchUp Pro 6 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google SketchUp Pro 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Google SketchUp Pro 6:
- The software company is: http://www.Google.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google SketchUp Pro 6.
8. After removing Google SketchUp Pro 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google SketchUp Pro 6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google SketchUp Pro 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google SketchUp Pro 6 by Google from your PC, we are not saying that Google SketchUp Pro 6 by Google is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google SketchUp Pro 6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-05-27 15:32:27.307