Google SketchUp Pro 6
This web page is about Google SketchUp Pro 6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Google SketchUp Pro 6 from your computerGoogle
. Go over here
where you can read more on Google. You can see more info related to Google SketchUp Pro 6 at http://www.Google.com
. Google SketchUp Pro 6 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 6 folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Google SketchUp Pro 6 is RunDll32. Google SketchUp Pro 6's main file takes about 8.33 MB (8732672 bytes) and is named SketchUp.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google SketchUp Pro 6. They occupy an average of 16.93 MB (17752064
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (176.00 KB)
- SketchUp.exe (8.33 MB)
- LayOut.exe (8.26 MB)
This page is about Google SketchUp Pro 6 version 6.0.01010
alone. Click on the links below for other Google SketchUp Pro 6 versions:
...click to view all...
Google SketchUp Pro 6 is a program marketed by the software company Google. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Google SketchUp Pro 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google SketchUp Pro 6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google SketchUp Pro 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Google SketchUp Pro 6". If it exists on your system the Google SketchUp Pro 6 program will be found automatically. After you click Google SketchUp Pro 6 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google SketchUp Pro 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Google SketchUp Pro 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.Google.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google SketchUp Pro 6.
8. After uninstalling Google SketchUp Pro 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google SketchUp Pro 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google SketchUp Pro 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google SketchUp Pro 6 by Google from your computer, nor are we saying that Google SketchUp Pro 6 by Google is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google SketchUp Pro 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 02:22:25.610