Google SketchUp Pro 6
Google SketchUp Pro 6 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Google SketchUp Pro 6 from your systemGoogle
. You can read more on Google or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Google SketchUp Pro 6 at http://www.Google.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Google SketchUp Pro 6's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. Google SketchUp Pro 6's main file takes around 8.33 MB (8732672 bytes) and is named SketchUp.exe.
Google SketchUp Pro 6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.59 MB (17391616
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (176.00 KB)
- SketchUp.exe (8.33 MB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (176.00 KB)
- LayOut.exe (7.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.00211
of Google SketchUp Pro 6. For other Google SketchUp Pro 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google SketchUp Pro 6 is a program by the software company Google. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Google SketchUp Pro 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google SketchUp Pro 6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google SketchUp Pro 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Google SketchUp Pro 6". If it exists on your system the Google SketchUp Pro 6 application will be found very quickly. After you select Google SketchUp Pro 6 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google SketchUp Pro 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Google SketchUp Pro 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.Google.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google SketchUp Pro 6.
8. After uninstalling Google SketchUp Pro 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google SketchUp Pro 6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google SketchUp Pro 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google SketchUp Pro 6 by Google from your computer, nor are we saying that Google SketchUp Pro 6 by Google is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google SketchUp Pro 6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-23 09:56:09.820