Google SketchUp Pro 6
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Google SketchUp Pro 6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google SketchUp Pro 6 from your computerGoogle
. More information about Google can be found here
. More information about Google SketchUp Pro 6 can be seen at http://www.Google.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google SketchUp 6 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Google SketchUp Pro 6 is RunDll32. Google SketchUp Pro 6's main file takes around 8.34 MB (8744960 bytes) and is named SketchUp.exe.
The following executables are contained in Google SketchUp Pro 6. They take 16.94 MB (17764352
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (176.00 KB)
- SketchUp.exe (8.34 MB)
- LayOut.exe (8.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.01335
of Google SketchUp Pro 6. You can find below info on other versions of Google SketchUp Pro 6:
...click to view all...
Google SketchUp Pro 6 is a program released by the software company Google. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Google SketchUp Pro 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google SketchUp Pro 6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google SketchUp Pro 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google SketchUp Pro 6". If it is installed on your PC the Google SketchUp Pro 6 application will be found automatically. When you click Google SketchUp Pro 6 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google SketchUp Pro 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Google SketchUp Pro 6:
- The software company is: http://www.Google.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google SketchUp Pro 6.
8. After uninstalling Google SketchUp Pro 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google SketchUp Pro 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google SketchUp Pro 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google SketchUp Pro 6 by Google from your PC, we are not saying that Google SketchUp Pro 6 by Google is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google SketchUp Pro 6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-16 13:31:44.237