A way to uninstall Google SketchUp Pro 6 from your computer
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google SketchUp Pro 6 for Windows. The Windows version was created by Google. Go over here for more information on Google. Click on http://www.Google.com to get more info about Google SketchUp Pro 6 on Google's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google SketchUp 6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Google SketchUp Pro 6 is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. SketchUp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 8.34 MB (8744960 bytes) on disk.
Google SketchUp Pro 6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.94 MB (17764352 bytes) on disk.
BsSndRpt.exe (176.00 KB)
SketchUp.exe (8.34 MB)
LayOut.exe (8.26 MB)
This data is about Google SketchUp Pro 6 version 6.0.01313 alone. For more Google SketchUp Pro 6 versions please click below:
How to erase Google SketchUp Pro 6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Google SketchUp Pro 6 is a program by the software company Google. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Google SketchUp Pro 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.
download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google SketchUp Pro 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google SketchUp Pro 6". If it exists on your system the Google SketchUp Pro 6 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google SketchUp Pro 6 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google SketchUp Pro 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Google SketchUp Pro 6:
The web site of the program is: http://www.Google.com
The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google SketchUp Pro 6.
8. After removing Google SketchUp Pro 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google SketchUp Pro 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google SketchUp Pro 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google SketchUp Pro 6 by Google from your PC, nor are we saying that Google SketchUp Pro 6 by Google is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google SketchUp Pro 6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.