Google SketchUp Pro 6
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Google SketchUp Pro 6 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Google SketchUp Pro 6 from your computerGoogle
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Google. Click on http://www.Google.com
to get more facts about Google SketchUp Pro 6 on Google's website. Google SketchUp Pro 6 is frequently set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\Google\Google SketchUp 6 folder, subject to the user's decision. Google SketchUp Pro 6's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. SketchUp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.34 MB (8744960 bytes) on disk.
Google SketchUp Pro 6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.94 MB (17764352
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (176.00 KB)
- SketchUp.exe (8.34 MB)
- LayOut.exe (8.26 MB)
This page is about Google SketchUp Pro 6 version 6.0.01338
only. Click on the links below for other Google SketchUp Pro 6 versions:
...click to view all...
Google SketchUp Pro 6 is a program released by Google. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Google SketchUp Pro 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google SketchUp Pro 6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google SketchUp Pro 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google SketchUp Pro 6". The Google SketchUp Pro 6 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google SketchUp Pro 6 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google SketchUp Pro 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Google SketchUp Pro 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Google.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google SketchUp Pro 6.
8. After removing Google SketchUp Pro 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google SketchUp Pro 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google SketchUp Pro 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google SketchUp Pro 6 by Google from your computer, nor are we saying that Google SketchUp Pro 6 by Google is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google SketchUp Pro 6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 23:38:46.080