Google SketchUp Pro 6
Google SketchUp Pro 6 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google SketchUp Pro 6 from your systemGoogle
. You can read more on Google or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.Google.com
if you want to read more on Google SketchUp Pro 6 on Google's page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Google SketchUp Pro 6. The program's main executable file occupies 8.38 MB (8781824 bytes) on disk and is titled SketchUp.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google SketchUp Pro 6. They take about 17.04 MB (17870848
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (176.00 KB)
- SketchUp.exe (8.38 MB)
- LayOut.exe (8.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.01735
of Google SketchUp Pro 6. Click on the links below for other Google SketchUp Pro 6 versions:
...click to view all...
Google SketchUp Pro 6 is a program offered by the software company Google. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Google SketchUp Pro 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google SketchUp Pro 6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google SketchUp Pro 6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google SketchUp Pro 6". The Google SketchUp Pro 6 app will be found automatically. After you select Google SketchUp Pro 6 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google SketchUp Pro 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Google SketchUp Pro 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Google.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google SketchUp Pro 6.
8. After removing Google SketchUp Pro 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google SketchUp Pro 6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google SketchUp Pro 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google SketchUp Pro 6 by Google from your computer, we are not saying that Google SketchUp Pro 6 by Google is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google SketchUp Pro 6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 22:35:21.843