This web page is about GS-Base for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GS-Base from your systemCitadel5
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Citadel5. Click on http://www.citadel5.com/gs-base.htm
to get more info about GS-Base on Citadel5's website. GS-Base is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for GS-Base is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base\gsbase.exe -uninstall. gsbase.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.21 MB (4417600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with GS-Base. They occupy about 4.21 MB (4417600
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 15.4
of GS-Base. You can find below a few links to other GS-Base versions:
...click to view all...
GS-Base is a program by the software company Citadel5. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall GS-Base is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GS-Base from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GS-Base or simply activate the Search field and type in "GS-Base". If it exists on your system the GS-Base application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GS-Base in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GS-Base, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GS-Base:
- The software company is: http://www.citadel5.com/gs-base.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base\gsbase.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GS-Base.
8. After removing GS-Base, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GS-Base which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GS-Base using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GS-Base by Citadel5 from your PC, nor are we saying that GS-Base by Citadel5 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GS-Base in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-11 19:30:45.180