GS-Base is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GS-Base from your systemCitadel5
. Open here
where you can read more on Citadel5. More information about GS-Base can be seen at http://www.citadel5.com/gs-base.htm
. Usually the GS-Base application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base folder, depending on the user's option during setup. GS-Base's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base\gsbase.exe -uninstall. The application's main executable file is labeled gsbase.exe and it has a size of 6.37 MB (6681896 bytes).
GS-Base installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.37 MB (6681896
bytes) on disk.
This page is about GS-Base version 16.8
only. For other GS-Base versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GS-Base is a program released by the software company Citadel5. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall GS-Base is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GS-Base using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GS-Base or simply click the Search feature and type in "GS-Base". The GS-Base program will be found very quickly. When you click GS-Base in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GS-Base, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GS-Base:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.citadel5.com/gs-base.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base\gsbase.exe -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GS-Base.
8. After removing GS-Base, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GS-Base which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GS-Base with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GS-Base by Citadel5 from your computer, nor are we saying that GS-Base by Citadel5 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GS-Base supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-12 14:46:36.480