You can find below details on how to remove GS-Base for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GS-Base from your computerCitadel5
. Further information on Citadel5 can be seen here
. Click on http://www.citadel5.com/gs-base.htm
to get more information about GS-Base on Citadel5's website. GS-Base is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing GS-Base is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base\gsbase.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. GS-Base's primary file takes around 4.30 MB (4508384 bytes) and its name is gsbase.exe.
GS-Base is comprised of the following executables which take 4.30 MB (4508384
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about GS-Base version 16.0.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GS-Base:
...click to view all...
GS-Base is a program offered by Citadel5. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove GS-Base is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GS-Base from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GS-Base or simply click the Search field and type in "GS-Base". The GS-Base app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GS-Base in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GS-Base, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GS-Base:
- The software company is: http://www.citadel5.com/gs-base.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base\gsbase.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GS-Base.
8. After uninstalling GS-Base, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GS-Base which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GS-Base with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GS-Base by Citadel5 from your computer, we are not saying that GS-Base by Citadel5 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GS-Base in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 14:42:29.630