You can find below details on how to remove GS-Base for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GS-Base from your computerCitadel5
. Further information on Citadel5 can be seen here
. Click on http://www.citadel5.com/gs-base.htm
to get more information about GS-Base on Citadel5's website. GS-Base is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing GS-Base is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base\gsbase.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. GS-Base's primary file takes around 4.30 MB (4508384 bytes) and its name is gsbase.exe.
GS-Base is comprised of the following executables which take 4.30 MB (4508384
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about GS-Base version 16.0.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GS-Base:
...click to view all...
GS-Base is a program offered by Citadel5. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove GS-Base is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GS-Base from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GS-Base or simply activate the Search field and type in "GS-Base". If it exists on your system the GS-Base application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GS-Base in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GS-Base, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GS-Base:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.citadel5.com/gs-base.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base\gsbase.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GS-Base.
8. After uninstalling GS-Base, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GS-Base which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GS-Base with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GS-Base by Citadel5 from your computer, we are not saying that GS-Base by Citadel5 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GS-Base in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 14:42:29.630