You can find below details on how to uninstall GS-Base for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GS-Base from your systemCitadel5
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Citadel5. You can see more info related to GS-Base at http://www.citadel5.com/gs-base.htm
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for GS-Base is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base\gsbase.exe -uninstall. The application's main executable file is labeled gsbase.exe and it has a size of 4.23 MB (4439616 bytes).
GS-Base is comprised of the following executables which take 4.23 MB (4439616
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 15.7.1
of GS-Base. You can find below info on other releases of GS-Base:
...click to view all...
GS-Base is an application by the software company Citadel5. Some people want to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove GS-Base is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GS-Base from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GS-Base or simply click the Search field and type in "GS-Base". If it is installed on your PC the GS-Base application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GS-Base in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GS-Base, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GS-Base:
- The publisher is: http://www.citadel5.com/gs-base.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base\gsbase.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GS-Base.
8. After uninstalling GS-Base, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GS-Base that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GS-Base using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GS-Base by Citadel5 from your PC, we are not saying that GS-Base by Citadel5 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GS-Base in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:04:15.950