This page contains complete information on how to uninstall GS-Base for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GS-Base from your systemCitadel5
. More information about Citadel5 can be seen here
. Click on http://www.citadel5.com/gs-base.htm
to get more info about GS-Base on Citadel5's website. Usually the GS-Base program is installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling GS-Base is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base\gsbase.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. GS-Base's primary file takes around 4.16 MB (4365376 bytes) and its name is gsbase.exe.
GS-Base contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.16 MB (4365376
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about GS-Base version 15.2.2
only. Click on the links below for other GS-Base versions:
...click to view all...
GS-Base is an application offered by the software company Citadel5. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove GS-Base is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GS-Base from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GS-Base or simply activate the Search field and type in "GS-Base". If it is installed on your PC the GS-Base application will be found automatically. After you click GS-Base in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GS-Base, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GS-Base:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.citadel5.com/gs-base.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base\gsbase.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GS-Base.
8. After removing GS-Base, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GS-Base which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GS-Base with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GS-Base by Citadel5 from your PC, nor are we saying that GS-Base by Citadel5 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GS-Base supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 21:55:01.637