This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall GS-Base for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GS-Base from your systemCitadel5
. Open here
where you can find out more on Citadel5. Click on http://www.citadel5.com/gs-base.htm
to get more information about GS-Base on Citadel5's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GS-Base is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base\gsbase.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.23 MB (4439616 bytes) on disk and is titled gsbase.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with GS-Base. They take about 4.23 MB (4439616
bytes) on disk.
This data is about GS-Base version 15.7.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other GS-Base versions:
...click to view all...
GS-Base is an application released by Citadel5. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove GS-Base is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GS-Base with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GS-Base or simply activate the Search field and type in "GS-Base". The GS-Base application will be found automatically. When you click GS-Base in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GS-Base, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GS-Base:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.citadel5.com/gs-base.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GS-Base\gsbase.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GS-Base.
8. After uninstalling GS-Base, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GS-Base which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GS-Base with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GS-Base by Citadel5 from your computer, we are not saying that GS-Base by Citadel5 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GS-Base in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-25 15:58:30.303