Free Audio Converter
This page is about Free Audio Converter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your PCDVDVideoSoft Ltd.
. More information about DVDVideoSoft Ltd. can be read here
. You can see more info about Free Audio Converter at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. Free Audio Converter is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Free Audio Converter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.72 MB (2849280 bytes) on disk and is named FreeAudioConverter.exe.
Free Audio Converter installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.84 MB (4027768
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- FreeAudioConverter.exe (2.72 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1993
of Free Audio Converter. For more Free Audio Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Converter is an application offered by DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Free Audio Converter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Free Audio Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "Free Audio Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Free Audio Converter program will be found automatically. After you select Free Audio Converter in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Free Audio Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The publisher is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Free Audio Converter.
8. After removing Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Audio Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Audio Converter by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Audio Converter by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Audio Converter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-11 05:54:46.877