Free Audio Converter
Free Audio Converter is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your PCDVDVideoSoft Ltd.
. More info about DVDVideoSoft Ltd. can be read here
. Click on http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
to get more facts about Free Audio Converter on DVDVideoSoft Ltd.'s website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Free Audio Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled FreeVideoToMP3Converter.exe and its approximative size is 2.72 MB (2853888 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Free Audio Converter. They take 19.61 MB (20562088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins002.exe (1.24 MB)
- FreeVideoToMP3Converter.exe (2.72 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (346.35 KB)
- FreeYTVDownloader.exe (7.84 MB)
- nxp.exe (2.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.525
of Free Audio Converter. You can find below info on other releases of Free Audio Converter:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Converter is an application by DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Free Audio Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Free Audio Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Audio Converter". The Free Audio Converter app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Free Audio Converter in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Free Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free Audio Converter.
8. After removing Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Audio Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Audio Converter by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Audio Converter by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Audio Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:23:35.770