Free Audio Converter
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Free Audio Converter for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your systemDVDVideoSoft Ltd.
. More information on DVDVideoSoft Ltd. can be found here
. More details about Free Audio Converter can be seen at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. Usually the Free Audio Converter application is found in the C:\Program Files\DVDVideoSoft folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter is the full command line if you want to uninstall Free Audio Converter. FreeVideoToMP3Converter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.72 MB (2855424 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Free Audio Converter. They occupy an average of 119.83 MB (125648587
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.24 MB)
- DvsVideoConverterModule.exe (2.72 MB)
- FreeVideoToMP3Converter.exe (2.72 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (309.35 KB)
- FreeAudioEditor.exe (1.43 MB)
- FreeCoubDownload.exe (4.91 MB)
- nxp.exe (590.85 KB)
- tunx.exe (120.85 KB)
- FreeDailymotionDownload.exe (3.07 MB)
- RtmpDownloadDotNet.exe (41.85 KB)
- FreeDVDVideoBurner.exe (1.43 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoConverter.exe (1.73 MB)
- HandBrakeCLI.exe (18.49 MB)
- FreeGIFMaker.exe (1.18 MB)
- FreeImageConvertAndResize.exe (7.59 MB)
- FreeInstagramDownload.exe (4.92 MB)
- FreeNicoVideoDownload.exe (3.07 MB)
- FreeScreenVideoRecorder.exe (1.40 MB)
- FreeTorrentDownload.exe (7.76 MB)
- FreeVideoEditor.exe (1.62 MB)
- FreeVideoFlipAndRotate.exe (1.03 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (346.35 KB)
- FreeYTVDownloader.exe (5.68 MB)
- nxp.exe (591.35 KB)
- FreeYouTubeToDVDConverter.exe (3.08 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToMP3Converter.exe (4.91 MB)
- FreeYouTubeUploader.exe (2.47 MB)
- SoundCloudDownload.exe (4.90 MB)
This page is about Free Audio Converter version 18.104.22.1687
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Free Audio Converter:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Free Audio Converter.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\Free Audio Converter
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\Free Audio Converter\da-DK\DVDVideoSoft.Resources.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\Free Audio Converter\de-DE\DVDVideoSoft.Resources.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\Free Audio Converter\DVDVideoSoft.AudioConverterAppExt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\Free Audio Converter\DVDVideoSoft.CategorizedByFormatAppExt.dll
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Audio Converter_is1
Free Audio Converter is a program released by the software company DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Free Audio Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Free Audio Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Audio Converter". The Free Audio Converter application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Free Audio Converter in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Free Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The web site of the application is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free Audio Converter.
8. After removing Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Audio Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Audio Converter by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Free Audio Converter by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Audio Converter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:22:20.543