Free Audio Converter
Free Audio Converter is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your PCDVDVideoSoft Ltd.
. More information on DVDVideoSoft Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
to get more information about Free Audio Converter on DVDVideoSoft Ltd.'s website. Free Audio Converter is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Free Audio Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named FreeMP4VideoConverter.exe and its approximative size is 2.72 MB (2850816 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Free Audio Converter. They occupy an average of 101.51 MB (106440115
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins002.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins003.exe (1.12 MB)
- FreeVideoToMP3Converter.exe (2.32 MB)
- FreeMP4VideoConverter.exe (2.72 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (312.02 KB)
- FreeAudioEditor.exe (1.34 MB)
- FreeCoubDownload.exe (3.06 MB)
- nxp.exe (601.02 KB)
- RtmpDownloadDotNet.exe (44.52 KB)
- FreeDailymotionDownload.exe (3.07 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoBurner.exe (1.43 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoConverter.exe (1.73 MB)
- HandBrakeCLI.exe (18.49 MB)
- FreeGIFMaker.exe (1.04 MB)
- FreeImageConvertAndResize.exe (7.59 MB)
- FreeInstagramDownload.exe (3.08 MB)
- FreeNicoVideoDownload.exe (3.07 MB)
- FreeScreenVideoRecorder.exe (687.52 KB)
- FreeTorrentDownload.exe (5.85 MB)
- FreeVideoEditor.exe (1.30 MB)
- FreeVideoFlipAndRotate.exe (920.52 KB)
- FreeYTVDownloader.exe (3.06 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToDVDConverter.exe (3.07 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (309.35 KB)
- FreeYouTubeToMP3Converter.exe (4.23 MB)
- nxp.exe (590.85 KB)
- FreeYouTubeUploader.exe (2.45 MB)
This data is about Free Audio Converter version 18.104.22.1684
alone. For other Free Audio Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Free Audio Converter:
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\DVDVideoSoft\DVDVideoSoft\Free Audio CD to MP3 Converter.url
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\DVDVideoSoft\DVDVideoSoft\Free Audio Converter.url
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\DVDVideoSoft\DVDVideoSoft\Free Audio to Flash Converter.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Audio Converter_is1
Free Audio Converter is a program released by DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Free Audio Converter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Free Audio Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Audio Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Free Audio Converter app will be found automatically. After you select Free Audio Converter in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Free Audio Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free Audio Converter.
8. After uninstalling Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Audio Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Audio Converter by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Audio Converter by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Audio Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 21:57:16.420