Free Audio Converter
Free Audio Converter is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your PCDVDVideoSoft Ltd.
. Further information on DVDVideoSoft Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
to get more details about Free Audio Converter on DVDVideoSoft Ltd.'s website. Free Audio Converter is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Free Audio Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called FreeMP4VideoConverter.exe and its approximative size is 2.72 MB (2855424 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Free Audio Converter. They occupy about 29.69 MB (31129728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins002.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins003.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins004.exe (1.24 MB)
- FreeMP4VideoConverter.exe (2.72 MB)
- FreeVideoToMP3Converter.exe (2.31 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (346.35 KB)
- FreeYTVDownloader.exe (5.15 MB)
- nxp.exe (591.85 KB)
- FreeYouTubeToMP3Converter.exe (7.53 MB)
- nxp.exe (2.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Free Audio Converter. Click on the links below for other Free Audio Converter versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Free Audio Converter from your computer.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Audio Converter_is1
Free Audio Converter is an application marketed by DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Free Audio Converter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Free Audio Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Audio Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Free Audio Converter program will be found very quickly. After you select Free Audio Converter in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Free Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The software company is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Free Audio Converter.
8. After removing Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Audio Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Free Audio Converter by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Audio Converter by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Audio Converter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:59:27.760