Free Audio Converter
Free Audio Converter is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your computerDVDVideoSoft Ltd.
. More information on DVDVideoSoft Ltd. can be seen here
. Please open http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
if you want to read more on Free Audio Converter on DVDVideoSoft Ltd.'s website. Usually the Free Audio Converter application is installed in the C:\DVDVideoSoft folder, depending on the user's option during install. Free Audio Converter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter. The application's main executable file is called app_updater.exe and it has a size of 379.85 KB (388968 bytes).
Free Audio Converter contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.62 MB (2748000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- app_updater.exe (379.85 KB)
- app_updater_notification.exe (421.85 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (526.59 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (346.35 KB)
- spumux.exe (394.24 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (415.35 KB)
- updhelper.exe (199.35 KB)
This info is about Free Audio Converter version 220.127.116.113
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Free Audio Converter:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Converter has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\Free Audio Converter\FreeAudioConverter.exe
Free Audio Converter is an application offered by DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Free Audio Converter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Free Audio Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "Free Audio Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Free Audio Converter program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Free Audio Converter in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Free Audio Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The publisher is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Audio Converter.
8. After removing Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Audio Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Audio Converter by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Free Audio Converter by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Audio Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:16:39.160