Free Audio Converter
This info is about Free Audio Converter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your systemDVDVideoSoft Ltd.
. Go over here
for more information on DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. Further information about Free Audio Converter can be found at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Free Audio Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter. FreeAudioConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.72 MB (2856448 bytes) on disk.
Free Audio Converter contains of the executables below. They take 3.85 MB (4034936
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- FreeAudioConverter.exe (2.72 MB)
This data is about Free Audio Converter version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Free Audio Converter:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Converter is a program marketed by the software company DVDVideoSoft Ltd.. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Free Audio Converter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Free Audio Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "Free Audio Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Free Audio Converter app will be found automatically. When you click Free Audio Converter in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Free Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Audio Converter.
8. After removing Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Audio Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Free Audio Converter by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Audio Converter by DVDVideoSoft Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Free Audio Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 13:18:53.473