This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Follow Rules for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Follow Rules from your systemFollow Rules
. Additional info about Follow Rules can be seen here
. Please open http://followrulessoftware.com/support
if you want to read more on Follow Rules on Follow Rules's page. Follow Rules is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Follow Rules directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Follow Rules is C:\Program Files (x86)\Follow Rules\FollowRulesuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. FollowRules.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Follow Rules. They occupy about 7.17 MB (7521120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FollowRulesUninstall.exe (252.73 KB)
- utilFollowRules.exe (397.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- FollowRules.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- FollowRules.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- FollowRules.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- FollowRules.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- FollowRules.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- FollowRules.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- FollowRules.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This info is about Follow Rules version 2015.02.21.062550
alone. You can find below a few links to other Follow Rules versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Follow Rules we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Additional values that you should delete:
Follow Rules is an application by the software company Follow Rules. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Follow Rules is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Follow Rules with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Follow Rules or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Follow Rules". If it is installed on your PC the Follow Rules program will be found very quickly. After you select Follow Rules in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Follow Rules, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Follow Rules:
- The web site of the program is: http://followrulessoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Follow Rules\FollowRulesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Follow Rules.
8. After uninstalling Follow Rules, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Follow Rules that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Follow Rules with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Follow Rules by Follow Rules from your computer, nor are we saying that Follow Rules by Follow Rules is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Follow Rules in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:52:29.923