This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Follow Rules for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Follow Rules from your systemFollow Rules
. More data about Follow Rules can be read here
. More details about the program Follow Rules can be seen at http://followrulessoftware.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Follow Rules directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Follow Rules\FollowRulesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Follow Rules. The program's main executable file occupies 252.87 KB (258936 bytes) on disk and is titled FollowRulesUninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Follow Rules. They occupy about 635.10 KB (650344
bytes) on disk.
- FollowRulesUninstall.exe (252.87 KB)
- updateFollowRules.exe (382.23 KB)
The current page applies to Follow Rules version 2015.02.07.082457
alone. For other Follow Rules versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Follow Rules is an application marketed by the software company Follow Rules. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Follow Rules is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Follow Rules from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Follow Rules or simply click the Search feature and type in "Follow Rules". If it exists on your system the Follow Rules program will be found automatically. When you select Follow Rules in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Follow Rules, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Follow Rules:
- The publisher is: http://followrulessoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Follow Rules\FollowRulesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Follow Rules.
8. After uninstalling Follow Rules, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Follow Rules that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Follow Rules using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Follow Rules by Follow Rules from your computer, nor are we saying that Follow Rules by Follow Rules is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Follow Rules supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:46:21.247